Click for easily hacking

Hacking Tricks

Introduction Peoples

Socil Media

Thursday 16 October 2014

What is your destiny?

I am not a artist and not a writer.I am a normal boy.I just want destiny.I want a community where i share my ideas and my own thoughts.
I am not know about me who am i?
                                        I just know only that I am a sixteen years old boy and known by my friends as a mental.I want to become a engineer.
           I thought about a another world where technology and humans living with piece and they gave respect to anyone.
In this world many child not grow up because they had not a destiny.
          What you think about a destiny?
I don't know that anyone what think about destiny but i think that destiny is not limited.
Saw your near and think about a new thing that your destiny is "Try Something New."
          My mind speaks loudly that something do a another type of work that can't do anyone.
                           So whole day i think about my destiny?
                   No, because i living with destiny.Life is destiny.
Anything or any work is destiny.
                             Have a good day.
About Me:-
My name is Rajesh Kumar and i lived in India.
I want to become a Engineer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who am i?

Who am i?